• Please complete the information below and return to a member of the July 4th Council
to ensure your spot is saved in the Independence Day Celebration Parade.
• The Parade will be held on July 2nd on Dawn Drive. Float check-in and line up will begin
at 9:00 a.m. at St. Mary’s Our Lady of the Lake Church parking lot.
• Please take note of the following rules: No alcoholic beverages are allowed on or in
any entry vehicle. No consumption of alcoholic beverages by parade participants will be
permitted before or during the parade.
• Any music played must be radio edited. This means that it cannot have inappropriate or
• All entries must travel the entire length of the parade. Towed entries must have a
properly functioning hitch and safety chains. If you are tossing objects to the crowd,
please toss your objects gently and well into the crowd. We do not want to leave candy
or goodies in the center of the road. All candy must be individually wrapped.
• Please submit a description of your entry to be used by the MC during the parade.
Submittals should be less than 50 words